Very ill after eating unhealthy

Options
2»

Replies

• xvolution
    xvolution Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    I get this in the morning if I have any sizeable amount of dairy. No, it's not lactose-intolerance as I can handle dairy any other part of the day, just not in the mornings.
  • briscogun
    briscogun Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    I had a situation once where we were on a one-night trip out of state and stopped at a Texas Roadhouse for dinner. I had been eating fairly healthily for a while, but decided to live large for the night and ordered the country fried sirloin. Mmm...

Everything was fine until I laid down to sleep in the hotel about 10:00PM and started having chest pains. Got worse and worse throughout the night: pain, sweats, heart rate accelerated, thought I was having a heart attack. Turns out it was indigestion and acid reflux or whatever. I learned that night that I can't eat fried foods anymore without paying the price for it. Something just changed in my stomach or body chemistry or whatever that makes it so I can't digest fried foods. Chicken wings, fried shrimp/clams, fried steak... except french fries. Those seem okay. Other than that, its a long night if I go fried. So I try to stay away from it now.

Hopefully its not gallstones. Let us know when you hear. Good luck!
  • emayc24
    emayc24 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Yeah I've seen my doctor and it was Gallstones , I'm on tablets at the moment and I can only eat healthy which is good anyway :) I'm seeing a surgeon tomorrow about having my gallbladder removed. The country fried sirloin sounds Delicious!! :)