Quick chicken

neashajr041314
neashajr041314 Posts: 13 Member
Quick chicken recipes? Need ideas for dinner..

Replies

• rileyes
    rileyes Posts: 1,406 Member
    Here to learn.

I've tried spaghetti sauce or enchilada sauce with a slice of Swiss cheese.

I grill chicken breasts for the week. So ...
  • biteme_01
    biteme_01 Posts: 2 Member
    1 kilo chicken thigh fillets (no skin), 200g natural yoghurt, 1 egg, 1 tablespoon dijon mustard (or to taste). Mix yoghurt, egg and mustard together and put in a casserole dish covering chicken. Top with grated cheese (don't go overboard lol). Cover in foil and bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes then remove the foil and baker for a further 15 minutes. Serve with rice. This recipe is from an old EasySlim cookbook and it is a family favourite. Low calorie (even with the cheese) and super easy to make.
  • Judith4567
    Judith4567 Posts: 4 Member
    That looks simple. I'll definitely try it.
  • gillie80
    gillie80 Posts: 214 Member
    biteme_01 wrote: »
    1 kilo chicken thigh fillets (no skin), 200g natural yoghurt, 1 egg, 1 tablespoon dijon mustard (or to taste). Mix yoghurt, egg and mustard together and put in a casserole dish covering chicken. Top with grated cheese (don't go overboard lol). Cover in foil and bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes then remove the foil and baker for a further 15 minutes. Serve with rice. This recipe is from an old EasySlim cookbook and it is a family favourite. Low calorie (even with the cheese) and super easy to make.

this sounds amazing. gonna try it.