adorable!
  • PunkinSpice79
    PunkinSpice79 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Great story! You can find love in the most unexpected ways! :)
  • stonel94
    stonel94 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    haha I get it, congrats guys
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your gain, so cute.
  • mjay26
    mjay26 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    That is awesome, congrats to both of you :flowerforyou:
  • pacsqueen
    pacsqueen Posts: 88
    Options
    So cool!
  • duckgirlpdx
    Options
    Great story. And I LOVE your dress! Gorgeous.
  • kdlfit
    kdlfit Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Thanks for sharing and congratulations. You're a beautiful couple.
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I thought this was going to be some post on why the site didn't work or something lol....
    But Congrats!! :happy:
  • nancykabat
    nancykabat Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great story. Write again when you have kids lol.
  • dnunny70
    dnunny70 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Congrats to both of you! Love is everywhere!!:flowerforyou: :smile:
  • Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Congrats to both of you! You have supported each other and now you are together! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ruffledviolet
    Options
    So glad this brightened several people's days. :) I was not in a good place mentally when I started using mfp and met Blue, but his consistent support and his great personality gave me something to hold on to. Plus I obviously found him super attractive and he went along with my flirting. We both cared about each other a lot soon after we started messaging, but he was hesitant about meeting. I convinced him to let me fly over to him in the UK (me being from the US) after a couple of months, just so we could get some time together before I started school. I don't believe he thought anything serious would happen, but I was crazy about him and was willing to risk it. Of course our first 2 weeks together were amazing and we knew we were meant to be. Then it was two long years of long distance with short visits every 2-3 months while I finished school. I graduated college in May and had a job waiting. He attended my graduation, helped me move, missed his flight back home, and we exchanged rings! And I think I can speak for the both of us when I say we've just been having the greatest time finally living together. :)

Thank you all for the well wishes!

And thanks for those who complimented the dress! Just went with something simple an inexpensive as only my parents were attending the court house wedding. If anyone is interested I got it at Nordstrom online and it's "Pleated Jersey Dress" from "Suzi Chin for Maggy Boutique." Looks like only ivory is available now, but there were other colors if you want to keep an eye out for their return.

Thanks again <3
  • RAEQ127
    RAEQ127 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    <3 it!
  • jkmiller82
    jkmiller82 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    That's too cute! Congrats!
  • jimbo2180
    jimbo2180 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    This.Is.Awesome.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!