Not new - but back and determined to make the change.

Options
Hello everyone, I must have hovered around the weight I am now (250lb) for the last 10 years. Sick of making a good effort, having lost over 30lb and then slipping back to the start. My dream would be to see the scale hit 200. It's a long road, probably a year of dedication to hit it. I'm always on the go and never sit on the sofa snacking. I just need to eat less crap on the road, and fill my days with healthy and often snacks. All your support and advice is really welcome. Please add me as a friend if you wish for mutual support and encouragement.

Thanks X

Replies

• Trailtramper74
    Trailtramper74 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I hear you. It is hard when traveling. I travel for work much of the time. I mostly do okay except at airports, so I have learned the restaurant menus for the ten airports I visit regularly, and I am prepared to order well. Conferences are the hardest for me because they supply the food. I am gearing up for a conference in Toronto, so I ordered vegetarian meals to cut calories. I pack food for car trips. I am confident you will reach your goal if you plan for it. Sometimes it means eating junk but eating a lot less, for me anyway.
  • tiwipod
    tiwipod Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies, I agree it is tough to be disciplined when out and about for work etc a lot.
    How was your day was it filled with healthful choices?
    I'm back on the wagon tomorrow about a period of really poor choices and self harming with overeating due to a recent separation. Have put on tooo much again so back to calorie counting and walks tomorrow.
    How about we keep each other company?
    Tiwi
  • ajstewart20745
    ajstewart20745 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've been gone of fitness pal for awhile but I'm back
  • mrsjchristopher
    mrsjchristopher Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been gone for almost 2 years but I'm back (with a new account) 2 1/2 months before I get married (nothing like last minute).
  • tracyschreier
    tracyschreier Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Back again and ready to lose the last 20 pounds!
  • blp24586
    blp24586 Posts: 3 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm back again with a new account. It's time for me to get serious this go around. I've lost 40 lbs before and managed to gain it all back, I've been trying on and off for like a year now and just can't seem to get control. So I need to get my crap together and do this! So add me if you like. I could use the support!
  • sharonjaneann
    sharonjaneann Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm back after 3 years of unaccountability. My son is getting married in September and I'm determined to loose 10 lbs