Register workout with the jillian michaels 30 day shred

Hey guys.

So I just started with the jillian michaels 30 day shred and Iam not sure how to register it on MFP.
anyone knows how to do that and anyone that has done this workout, did it work?

Replies

• CyeRyn
    CyeRyn Posts: 389 Member
    Circuit training
  • NewSouthernBelle
    NewSouthernBelle Posts: 14 Member
    edited August 2016
    It's an awesome workout. I used it as an introduction to body weight workouts and found it challenging and very efficient. I felt results quickly, which was just the motivation I needed.
    I created the wokout as "30 day shred level x" and logged it as 300 calories.

Enjoy! :-)
  • On googled it and ir says that its a type of hight intensive aerobics workout maybe i can use that.

• TilKingdomCome
    TilKingdomCome Posts: 89 Member
    I created my own own exercise under "My Exercises", wore a HRM and burnt between 117 level 1, 125 level 2 and 133 calories in level 3. All went for about 27 minutes
  • CyeRyn
    Jillian herself labels it as circuit training but be careful. Mfp overestimates the calorie burn for it.
  • Bearbo27
    Bearbo27 Posts: 339 Member
    I love her workout, but I always wore my HRM for it because mfp greatly overestimates the calorie burn.
  • CyeRyn
    edited August 2016
    Id also Iike to add I did 30 day shred the full 6 weeks but I hated level 3 because of all the planking it was really hard on my wrists so I stuck with level 2. I lost about 6lbs and if I remember correctly 1 1/2 inches in the waist. I discovered her No More Trouble Zones after that and did that 3-4 days a week the past 6mo and lost a total of 14lbs and went from wearing a size 11 to a size 5. Now I do strictly weight lifting which is a whole new ball park for me. Jillians vids are great, she will kick your butt. *** All weight loss was also in combination with changing my bad eating habits***