6 months and 65lbs (pics)

Options

Replies

• ice1200s
    ice1200s Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Awesome drop! Congrats. It's super that you two are in it together. That makes it so much better. Ciao, Marc
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    My beautiful wife :) I couldn't have conquered this journey without you. . . here's to our continued success with health, fitness, and happiness!!! <3

Bet\st hubby EVer!!! So supportive!! She does look awesome!!
  • lisa_darlene9
    lisa_darlene9 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I can definitely relate to losing some weight and then getting comfortable or like you said lazy. This beautiful lady on here is a wonderful source of inspiration. The fact that she lost 65 lbs in 6 month gives me hope and makes me want to be where she is at. So awesome!!!!
  • pinkgurl29
    Options
    OMG! All that success since Jan.? That is amazing! I just started this week with consistently keeping track of my food intake. It's surprising how quickly the calories add up. Haven't started the exercise program yet, but will be walking with my dog as he needs to lose a little weight too.
  • zombiesage
    zombiesage Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow looking great!
  • DreaMuffin
    DreaMuffin Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    lookit the two of you go!! i love the inspiration you guys give each other and everyone else on here! congrats on the amazing success!
  • Labouffecestbon
    Labouffecestbon Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    That much in 6 months? Wow!
  • gardengirl38
    Options
    Wow! I'm so inspired by your determination to lose weight and get fit!
    Congratulations... Keep it up!
  • phw426
    phw426 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    you are so cute...pretty before but....
    thanks for sharing...this is inspirational
  • cecehite19
    cecehite19 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!!!!! You seriously look like a different person! CONGRATS !!!!!!! In only 6 months you have certainly changed your life in a most admirable way! What dedication! Thanks for posting these amazing photos! :flowerforyou:
  • jsteras
    jsteras Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are:)
  • Dazellyn
    Dazellyn Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!
  • Nsmurphy
    Nsmurphy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    WOOOWWWW You look amazing !!! That's so nice that your hubby is so supportive and doing great himself !! You guys are so inspiring !!! Thank you for sharing !!
  • DanniB423
    DanniB423 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    wow! fabulous!
  • nuemmedigg
    nuemmedigg Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You are such a great inspiration, and you look awesome :)
  • iarelarry
    iarelarry Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inspirational!
  • michelleonamission
    michelleonamission Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great job! It is good to see a husband and wife team. You look great, keep it up.
  • NurseSturgill
    NurseSturgill Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You guys are all too sweet ^.^ Thanks so much! If it weren't for MFP, and all of the amazing people, I wouldn't have been as successful as I have! You all are fabulous!!
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    You look amazing well done. I must admit I read the whole thread for the buckeye comments. I lived in Columbus for a year and as a non-American that kind of devotion was an eye opener!
  • Goddesskat
    Goddesskat Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You do look fantastic. I actually cried when I saw your post because I am so happy for you. You have inspired me and a lot of others to keep going on this journey. I personally have lost it for a time. I'm looking to get back on track and your story touched me deeply. I will sleep on how much difference 6 months makes in one's life when one gets off the couch. That really isn't a long time at all for such amazing results. That's only 24 weeks and it's 2.5 lbs a week, so that's a good weight loss. :happy: Keep up the great works.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!