Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Tell us your most embarrassing moment...

Options
smily2016
smily2016 Posts: 20 Member
Tell is your most embarrassing moment and do you think you would laugh at it one day?...

Replies

• Budjola
    Budjola Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    im embarrassed every day when i go for lunch at work and pick up all the healthy food from the counter lol. people are like wtf u gonna eat all that
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    There was a super SUPER hot med student in our office one time (following the doctor around). There's a discreet hall bathroom, mainly for employees, it just says private. Well.....I had to go number 2, couldn't wait, so I went, even though there were 3 or 4 people milling around the hallway like always. Anyway. Once finished I exited quickly and closed the door for maximum containment but the super hot med student saw that it was a bathroom and said "Oh, that's a bathroom?!", and opened it wide and stuck his head in, then immediately regretted his decision and backed out. While I walked back to my exam room, head down, beet red.

It is kind of funny...I've told the story at least 4 times now, so it's worth something, lol.
  • philbanet
    philbanet Posts: 73 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Had a friend of mine tell me late one afternoon that I had a rip in my pants. Immediately, my mind raced through every meeting I had that day. Of course, it had been a busy day and I had multiple sit down conversations with folks where I likely was flashing them this huge hole in my crotch. :o
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    My husband (BF at the time), his best friend and I went to McDonald's to eat. I needed to pass gas and thought I could do it silently and nobody would know. So, I grabbed the seat underneath and pulled my butt real tight to it thinking it would muffle the sound. Little did I know the plastic would amplify it. When I passed gas the sound was so loud that everyone in McDonald's turned to look around to see where it had come from. Luckily my husband's best friend took the blame. I just sat there frozen and mortified.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    My husband (BF at the time), his best friend and I went to McDonald's to eat. I needed to pass gas and thought I could do it silently and nobody would know. So, I grabbed the seat underneath and pulled my butt real tight to it thinking it would muffle the sound. Little did I know the plastic would amplify it. When I passed gas the sound was so loud that everyone in McDonald's turned to look around to see where it had come from. Luckily my husband's best friend took the blame. I just sat there frozen and mortified.

hahahahaha! OMG I laughed out loud! That is great!
  • philbanet
    philbanet Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    LOL ... keep that best friend around!