Lose that baby fat!

Hi! I'm a new mom looking for support and encouragement as well. My daughter was born a little over a month ago and so far I've been making the excuse that I just had a baby. Well like I said she is over a month old....no excuses anymore. I have two other children and it's difficult to eat "diet" foods when I'm preparing thier food. I just need a little encouragement and maybe share some recipes!

Replies

• kimpacheco22
    kimpacheco22 Posts: 86 Member
    Hi! My name is Kim, I'm a mom of 3 also (6, 5 and 3 years old.) I've been struggling to get back in shape since the last baby. I do really well for a short time, and then stop and I get no where. I'm tired of feeling tired and I am also looking for some accountability. For some reason I do really well in groups.
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    I'm a mom of three too :). I didn't actively try losing the baby weight until 5 months after baby was born, but that was mostly in the form of exercise to create a calorie deficit. There is no reason to eat "diet food" eat what everyone in your family eats, just weigh your portions and count calories. Good luck and congrats on the little one!