Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

My story

Hi all just wanted to share my progress with you all hopefully someone will gain inspiration from this.

last October I decided to not always be the biggest person in the room my mum passed away when she was 40 because of unhealthy living and I am slowly crepping up to that age and it was really getting me down and depressed so I decided enough is enough and installed myfitnesspal and I haven't looked back since.Xmas I treated myself to a check up and doctors(all good) and a fitbit and off I went walking trying my hardest to get to 10k steps a day, I would go for a walk before work and even park the car half a mile away from jobs(service engineer)and carry my tools and the weight was falling off.

Now I'm so proud of what I have achieved enjoying going to gym 3 times a week to get fit and healthy and finally living life outside instead of behind a computer.
I hope someone finds this a inspiration and wish them all the best.
P.s I maybe English but my English skills are shocking :)k0g55jhijp92.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!