Core & Curves

Options
Hello!

I workout to Marisa Tomei's "core and curves" I love it! It has 3 workouts and I do the body redifined most of the time.
But I haven't been able to complete the abs section, Gosh it is tough! :noway: I'm build up to it, but it is so challenging as my abs are still very weak from having a baby 5 months ago.

Is anybody out there using this dvd? I bought it like 2 weeks ago.

Replies

• charleygirl
    Options
    good job MColette! Just keep doing and one day you will surprise yourself by finishing it!! Never heard of the DVD, but if its working and you like it - that's all that matters! Try planks - they are the best core moves ever, but they are tough!! Work your way up to a minute (it took me a while to get to that point, so don't sweat it!)
  • MColette
    MColette Posts: 62
    Options
    Hi charleygirl!

Thanks for your tips :)

This DVD actually inlcudes some planks, it very different from any other dvds I have, what I like is that is short and you don't even need sneakers to do it .
  • laperra
    laperra Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i just started using it too and i love it also. The band that it comes with leaves me sore in places i didnt think i could work out before. any ideas on how we log this in??
  • Sharont213
    Sharont213 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I just bought it too... I haven't used it much yet (did the 10 moves and the express segments only) but like the idea of it. Smaller, concentrated moves - I suspect it will more for toning than a cardio specific workout .. I used a HRM to record calories - really couldn't think of anything to compare to in the database.