Simultaneously gaining and losing?

Options
YourLittleFitPal
YourLittleFitPal Posts: 3 Member
edited August 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! I just downloaded this app today and I'm wondering if anyone can suggest a good macronutrient ratio for gaining muscle while still losing fat? (if that's possible)

I recently lost 80 lbs within less than a year (from august 2015 - may 2016). Now, I want to build more muscle, I'm doing strength training for 2 hours a day, 6 times a week (aside from 1 hour cardio everyday) but I'm hesitant to eat/have a calorie surplus because I'm afraid of gaining back the weight (from fat) that I worked so hard to lose. Hope someone can help! 3pg0qw2m8tpv.jpeg

Replies

• nikkitimkitembo89
    nikkitimkitembo89 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    First of all congrats on your amazing transformation you are truly an inspiration!..... Do your research on gaining is my advice I don't know much only little on this subject I do know that eating a lot of protein is good but I don't know quantities as I'm still just trying to lose lol but I have heard bits and pieces along the way go check out Fit Men Cook and live lean T.V on YouTube I watch for workout and meal ideas but those channels are also geared more towards those who want to build muscle hope that helps