5 week projected weight.

Options
Something is goofy. I'm well under my calorie goals each day, yet my "5 week" weight is going up. I use a Garmin Vivosmart HR and the Garmin Connect site imports my calorie intake from this site, but this site doesn't seem to be pulling my exercise cals from Connect. Anybody else having issues?

Replies

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    That prediction is often wacky and way off for the majority of users. I wouldn't pay it any attention.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Yes. My 5-week golem gained 5 lb yesterday.
  • tammymoore24
    tammymoore24 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    Not sure of the reason. Under "my home" and then "goals", are your "exercise calories" turned "on"?
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I peaked at your exercise/food diary and it does not look like you have your app setup to sync. There is no Garmin adjustment (negative or positive) showing where both the garmin and MFP integration are talking to one another.

Go to Apps and see if you are "connected" with Garmin and vice versa from within Garmin Connect.
  • rlpomeroy
    rlpomeroy Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Exercise calories are on and it shows I'm connected to Garmin. I'll have to check from Connect as well, but that app is showing what I enter here. Like it's only syncing one way.