Preparing for the future ;)

Options
Hi there dear members

I have posted a similar message on the Dutch language portion, but due to the popularity of the English one, and since there are probably also some Dutchies here, I'm gonna post it here :smiley:

My name is Timur, I'm a 21 year old IT-student. As long as I can remember I have always been overweight. Obese even. I was/am a big gamer so it was no surprise what the lack of excercise did to me and my body. I took up Muay-Thai at 16, lost 20kg but regained them when I went to Uni. Slacking, laziness, excuses made me keep at a whopping 128 kg until late june, early july. I took up Muay-Thai, push ups, sit ups, running (on limited occasion) etc. My last weigh in, today, i was standing at a 119,1kg's (with my sweaty apparel on :wink: )

Weight: 119,1kg
Length: around 194-196 cm's
Sports: Muay-Thai, 3x/week (from septmeber 5x/week), occasional running, sit-ups, push-ups, calisthenics, ...
Goal: Want to lose 25 more kg's and get myself, physically, fit for my dream job: the Army.

I'm hoping that I can meet alot of interesting people on here so we can all help each other achieve our dreams.

Peace !
Timur