What is the shortest height you would date?

Options

Replies

• Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Irrelevant if I am attracted to the person.

QFT

I'm 5'5.5" and i went out on a date with a guy who was 5'4" he was so freaking handsome and have a great attitude we didn't care about the height difference.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    5'10" at the smallest.

damnit you know you love me, can't you make an exception for 5'5"?
  • JisatsuHoshi
    JisatsuHoshi Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Below my crotch is a deal breaker.

Alright! There's still Hope for me lol ;p

I'm 5' 3" here... :/
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    I thought I answered this already. I'm barely 5'2, but i've dated most of those that can lift me. For some reason I've dated a lot of basketball players though. I guess I like men taller than me. I don't want to lower my head to kiss a guy. I prefer this. 8846218853_05b6e2a810_m.jpg
  • ksavy
    ksavy Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I really try not to let it bother me, but more than a couple inches shorter than me and it starts feeling awkward, I know that's my problem not theirs though. I am 6'0" so prefer guys to be 5'10" or taller.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Height doesn't matter at all.
  • mestacy010
    mestacy010 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    5'7" is the shortest I will go, I prefer 6'0" or taller :) as long as they are not the same or shorted than me
  • saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    It would depend on if he had a Scottish accent or not.

If he had a Scottish accent, he could pretty much be a full foot shorter than I am because honestly, I would be too enchantingly distracted by his voice to notice how tall he was.

All others would have to be a minimum of 5 feet, 10 inches which is a half inch shorter than I am.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    im going to guess a large percentage of people saying they wouldnt date people below a certain height would call someone shallow if they refused to date someone who was any amount overweight.

personally i dont have a problem with someone who has either preference.
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    5'0
  • saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    im going to guess a large percentage of people saying they wouldnt date people below a certain height would call someone shallow if they refused to date someone who was any amount overweight.

Not necessarily--I wouldn't call someone shallow if they wouldn't date a person who was overweight. A little disappointed perhaps...but I'd recognize that it's not my business and that everyone has their preferences.

Well, bully for you. Nice way of pointing out that some of the rest of us who did state a preference are shallow but that you are wonderfully free of such limited thinking. Congratulations.
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    6 feet.
  • VincitQuiSeVincit
    VincitQuiSeVincit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Not an absolute, but I prefer a man to he taller than me. Which is pretty easy considering I'm only 5'3". i love love love my heels so if a man is at least 5'7" I can wear my 4 inchers and that makes me happy
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options

Not true. I've dated someone that was overweight. :P
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options

Not necessarily--I wouldn't call someone shallow if they wouldn't date a person who was overweight. A little disappointed perhaps...but I'd recognize that it's not my business and that everyone has their preferences.

Well, bully for you. Nice way of pointing out that some of the rest of us who did state a preference are shallow but that you are wonderfully free of such limited thinking. Congratulations.

maybe you wouldnt but how many times do we see a post here with "he wouldnt date me because im overweight" and the majority jump claiming that its shallow to feel that way.

and as far as me calling someone shallow its actually the exact opposite. i dont think its shallow at all to prefer someone of a certain height range or to prefer not to date overweight people.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    No preference, there are more important factors.
  • Blizaine
    Blizaine Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I like to date girls between 5'1" and 5'9". I'm 6'1".
  • jenjar44
    jenjar44 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Seeing as how I am 6'1, I am going to say 6'1 to be nice but Most I have dated are taller than me and my current bf is a perfect 6'5 so when I wear heels I am still a tad shorter than him. LOVE it! SO really 6'5 :)
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    Have to be at least my height so 5'8". I like to wear heels so prefer taller.
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    probably 5' 5"

8488541.png