Where am I going wrong?

Options
13»

Replies

• SophieSmall95
    SophieSmall95 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hey Sophie, counting calories is not the main thing. It is important to TIME your calories correctly in the day to help your metabolism. For example, popcorn in the evening may have little calories but you should try to eat ALL your carbs before the evening. Mornings should be HIGH Carb, little protein and fat, midday should be MEDIUM CARBS, MODERATE protein and fat. Try to not eat carbs or have light carbs after lunch (i.e. no pasta, rice, or potatoes for dinner. ALSO the body has a difficult time with HIGH CARB and HIGH PROTEIN so DON'T DO IT. Good luck! :)

Okaaaaaaaaay. Explain to me then how I lost all my excess weight whilst not giving a flying *kitten* about the timing of any of my meals, not paying attention to anything except calories, and having carbs every evening?

The funny thing is they can't.

They've read that nonsense off some blog or watched some fad youtuber who makes money off the weight loss industry and have decided it is true. They don't have a clue what they are talking about and don't even understand what they are saying. :/