Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Anyone need to lose over 75 pounds?

I am looking for new friends that are looking to lose over 75 pounds. I have close to 90 pounds to lose and I plan on making it happen this time around. Looking for positive and motivating friends. Feel free to add me! Let's get this journey started!

Replies

• SarcasticBlondie
    SarcasticBlondie Posts: 836 Member
    I'm wanting to lose 100-130. Sent request. :-)
  • nikkitimkitembo89
    nikkitimkitembo89 Posts: 27 Member
    Request sent
  • Suz_8589
    Suz_8589 Posts: 146 Member
    I need to loose 100! You can add me if you'd like!
  • gregsbutler13
    gregsbutler13 Posts: 29 Member
    acarol730 wrote: »
    I am looking for new friends that are looking to lose over 75 pounds. I have close to 90 pounds to lose and I plan on making it happen this time around. Looking for positive and motivating friends. Feel free to add me! Let's get this journey started!

Hiya!

I weighed in at roughly 346lbs not long ago, but I've lost over 120lbs with only 30 to go. I became a Beachbody coach and would like to help you get to your goal and beyond. I'm also part of a huge facebook group of people who are in the same situation as you and I are. If you are interested I would love to talk to you further and see what your goals are!
  • rhonda1960
    rhonda1960 Posts: 58 Member
    Send request please. I have about 100 to lose. I need to see some motivated post with some small successes.
  • lilawenta
    lilawenta Posts: 31 Member
    77 to lose here, 70 left to go. Will send a request to each of you! Could use the support to and happy to support you all in your efforts!
  • acurtis3236
    acurtis3236 Posts: 2 Member
    I need to lose 77
  • gregsbutler13
    gregsbutler13 Posts: 29 Member
    You can all do it! How have your journeys been so far?