It's that time again!

Options
So like maybe some of you might know, losing weight is a journey that you start out on and then maybe get away from for one reason or another. That's me - I start and then I just don't keep up with tracking or I skip a day of working out and then that turns into a couple days which turns into sitting on the couch for the rest of my life. I don't want it to be like that this time! So I'm looking for an accountabili-buddy or fifty to just be like - "Hey! Great job logging in for three days!" Or "Hey! You should be proud of yourself!" Because we all know that the beginning is the hardest - you're changing your life and you aren't immediately seeing results, even though you know that's not a reasonable thing to expect anyhow.

So anyhow, I'm a 33 (34 in six days, yikes!) first time mom to a perfect little 14 month old, and I'm married to the love of my life, and I just want to get healthy so that I can enjoy a long and excellent life with my family.

That's it! If you want to be friends, that's rad - seeing everyone's progress in my feed is another way to keep myself motivated, so I look forward to talking to you guys!

Replies