Hello Everyone!

Options
My name is Greg, I am 32 from Boise, ID. Pretty much my entire life I had been over weight and for the most part internally miserable. I am an emotional eater and after years and years weighed in at 346lbs. My wife and I spent years trying to have a son and after 5 years of marriage she finally conceived. Well the day before my son was to be born, my 22 year old brother in law passed away from heart disease. To say that was a shock to my system was an understatement. I decided it was time to get to work or die young and leave my son without a father. The ladder was not an option! I ended up joining Beachbody because I needed something to do at home because of mine and my wifes work schedule. With the help of a coach and some of their programs I am down 120lbs and feel like a new person. For anyone who feels like it's an overwhelming battle, you can do it. Just find that one motivation that makes you feel like you can't fail. You may have set backs along the way, but it still motivates you to keep pushing forward. Hang in there and keep working!