It's official..I give up.

Options
2»

Replies

• ChunkyMonkey207
    ChunkyMonkey207 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support..It gives me some hope.I will try weight training.I step on the scale every Saturday morning.I don't know why I do it..I just do. I will try 30-Day Shred again.I do enjoy Jillian :)

And the comment of "Don't let the door hit ya on the way out" just gave me a little more push.Thanks.Not in a bad way..In a way of "I will show you" haha.

Amanda
  • elttochael
    elttochael Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    and I am still working out 5-6 times per week cardio and weights.....it will be awesome to see the muscle that lies under this fluff!
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I've logged on MFP for 196 days in a row.I stay under my calories.I exercise EVERYDAY.Lose nothing.In fact,I'm gaining.I'm convinced it's my blood pressure medicine.I will call the Dr first thing Monday morning to change it.I've waited long enough.I've tried "In Place of a road map" for 3 months.I did lose in the beginning..but then it all went down hill.Sorry to be a negative Nelly this am..Just needed to vent a little.
    Any other advice?
    Amanda

Probably eating more calories than you think or realize. Understand that you cannot create energy out of thin air, so if you're eating less than you burn, you will lose weight eventually.
  • gigila72
    gigila72 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    In addition to your PCP for a medical issue I'd go to a nutrionist or dietician. You may acutually not be eating enough. My girlfirend had that happen. :wink:
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    I didn't read everything thoroughly in the
    responses so I'm sorry if this was already
    mentioned .. have you looked into thyroid
    tests? That can hamper loss ..
  • madrose0715
    madrose0715 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Hi friend. I have been following some friends who take Plexus Slim for weight loss. Not only have they lost incredible amounts of weight, but they have also come off of their medication for high bp. I started taking it and have dropped 5 pounds (down below where I ended with biggest loser in february) and have lost several inches in my stomach. Christopher has also lost 7 pounds already and is hoping to get off that bp pill. I think it works so well, I have started selling it. I am hoping it will help get me to my goal weight in a reasonable amount of time......when NOTHING else has worked for me since FEB. Take a look! I can give you a 3 day sample to try if you would like!

http://leahcottle.myplexusproducts.com/

I am pretty confident that pimping your diet vodoo program is against forum rules... :grumble: