First impression when you see my profile pic?

Options

Replies

• rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    cute kid . Congrats.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    Your baby is adorable.
    Yes sometimes we seek validation from perfect internet strangers. But just know not everyone is going to feed you rainbows and sunshine. You're very adorable, congrats on your obvious hard work. Sometimes working on the self love and confidence is harder than losing the weight.
    Much love.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss...and your baby is precious! But I think this information would have been useful to us in your OP. I think the majority of us thought you were fishing for compliments about how pretty you were and blah blah, instead of congratulating you on your epic weight loss.

There is a Before & After thread somewhere in the forums. That would be a great place to strut your stuff :)

here's one:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10406936/size-16-to-size-8-transformation-show-me-your-before-and-after-shots
  • bunnyghost
    bunnyghost Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    gorgeous omg you're literally flawless! if i saw you in public i would probably stop and stare at you and tell you you're stunning :heart:

also can i just say i don't understand what the big deal is about wanting attention? we're humans we all like compliments and validation- this is a fitness site and it's cool to be complimented and praised after losing weight and even helps us feel more confident. start uplifting each other instead of complaining about people "wanting attention".. compliments are nice and it costs $0.00 to be friendly :smile:
  • Intentional_Me
    Intentional_Me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    That your make is bomb.

But my impression of this post is not so positive.
  • Erika2011MaBelleFille
    Options
    First..I love the color of your eyes. It's a very nice contrast to the darker features of your hair and skin tone. You are good at doing make up, which make me somewhat jelly of that ability lol You are very pretty and seem confident with yourself. Great profile pic!
  • G085H173
    G085H173 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Holding in a fart because you're afraid a wee turtle head will poke out.
  • G085H173
    Options
    Just as well you didn't, you are far too ladylike
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    lol why was the OP flagged??
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »

I was literally about to ask the same thing.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    salembambi wrote: »

I was literally about to ask the same thing.

0xe0eku6q47o.gif

• G085H173
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    G085H173 wrote: »
    Just as well you didn't, you are far too ladylike

The bars always give away my... Proper.

ALTHOUGH!!!! I have just spied your photo.....and....... Well........ You look like you have just done a big stinking spicy burrito burp on a first date, are trying desparately to swallow it back down and not knock out your new "beau"
    (Poooo-eeee!)
  • wackyd
    wackyd Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I think sexy as hell
  • Tretop76
    Tretop76 Posts: 256 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Some of these comments are :s

• StephanieJane2
    StephanieJane2 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Poser lol
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    State of the kids these days. They need constant validation from strangers to quantify their self-worth. Don't do it. You can go post in the selfie thread. When you are in a herd, you don't stand out odd.

Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine

<3
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    taytasich wrote: »
    63m0ipur3wqq.jpeg

After

You look really great honey, keep up the good work! May I suggest adding a few friends here, you will get loads of encouragement and positive feedback on your page, and you can pick and choose whether you want to deal with people's negativity or not. On this thread, you're just going to keep getting more of the same, and feeling the need to defend yourself. Feel free to add me, lots of positivity, love and cray cray to be found! xo
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,818 Member
    Options
    Attention seeking