Anyone else pre wedding weight?

Options
12Sarah2015
12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
edited August 2016 in Success Stories
I am under my wedding weight by 2kg. So exciting :)

Replies

• caroannv
    caroannv Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Me too under - I'm 4.5kg under. And it was 15 years ago.
  • Hungry_Shopgirl
    Hungry_Shopgirl Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I got married 4kg under my highest weight. So yes, im now 26 kg under my wedding weight.

It's actually a bit of an emotional detail, that one. I used to love our wedding photos, but now I cringe when I see one because I was so heavy. My husband on the other hand regularly has them as his computers background images. When we've talked about it I've gone as far as saying I shouldn't have been so happy, didn't I realize how fat I was? Which is obviosuly ridiculous, since getting married is awesome regardless on ones weight.

I'm so happy to be with someone who genuinely loves me regardless of my weight. If only I loved myself like that too!!
  • driving_miss_crazy
    driving_miss_crazy Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I just got to my wedding weight this week. Five years and two pregnancies ago so I look very different. I know I wouldn't fit in my dress at this point!
  • RainaProske
    RainaProske Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I weighed 115-120 lbs. when I married the first time and around 180-187 lbs. the second time. Now, I weigh 113.5 lbs.
  • agzram
    agzram Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'm about 20 pounds less 14 years and 4 gorgeous little girls later!!! Hoping to be 40 less at 15 years next summer (I'm holding fast at the 4 kids though, LOL!)
  • Madwife2009
    Madwife2009 Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how heavy I was when I got married but my wedding dress was a UK size 18. I'm now in a UK size 12 so I'm a lot lighter. In fact, I'm lighter than my husband has ever known me - I was a UK size 16 when we met, 28 years ago. I think he likes the new me, he doesn't really say much about it.

I used to be amazed about the length of my parents' marriage but have discovered that it's easy to be married when you love someone . . .
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!