Fear of the Swimsuit

2»

Replies

• If you're exercising, you're not thinking about your self-confidence. So keep swimming. But buy some swimmer's goggles, so your eyes don't burn for the chlorine. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh2Yqg1XvvI
  • I bet the athletes of the 2016 Olympics, who compete in the platform diving competition, have no "fear of the swimsuit" whatsoever.
  • missh1967
    missh1967 Posts: 661 Member
    I bet the athletes of the 2016 Olympics, who compete in the platform diving competition, have no "fear of the swimsuit" whatsoever.

Well no s.h.i.t, Sherlock. With 8% body fat, I wouldn't worry about swimsuits, either.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,809 Member
    Go to a nudist beach - problem solved.
  • subakwa
    subakwa Posts: 347 Member
    I bet the athletes of the 2016 Olympics, who compete in the platform diving competition, have no "fear of the swimsuit" whatsoever.

Actually Tom Daly asked Stella McCartney (who designed all the Team GB gear) to make his diving trunks a little bigger as he thought the first ones he got were too brief, even for him!

• Team USA made the women's preliminaries yesterday, in platform diving. Jessica Parratto and Katrina Young made the semifinals. Those handstand dives were incredible.