Which Fitbit do you have?

Options
2»

Replies

• danbrinkley
    danbrinkley Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a Charge HR. I wear it about 80% of the time. For the price it is definitely worth the money. I watch my heart rate while exercising or doing anything that offers a bit of exertion. I also have a Polar HR monitor and I always compare the 2 or compare with exercise equipment that measure HR. It is pretty consistent.
  • xvolution
    xvolution Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    I have a Fitbit Charge. I got it as a gift, so yes, definitely worth the price. Though once I get enough money I may upgrade it to a Blaze [for the replaceable bands, and the HRM should be useful since I have some slight heart problems].
  • DiIDE
    DiIDE Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Charge HR it keeps me motivated I love it. It is also linked to mfp.
  • cnbbnc
    cnbbnc Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Charge hr. I personally don't think the heart rate monitor was worth the extra money. It isn't exactly accurate and it does nothing to change your earned calories. That's all based off steps which you get with a cheaper version. Besides that...I love it.
  • JamieKeller13
    JamieKeller13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I had the Zip, Flex and now the Blaze. LOVE the blaze mainly because it is a watch when I need it to be (most of the day), and has more options for specifying the type of exercise I am doing. I also like the feature of seeing text messages and calls from the display to determine if I need to stop what I am doing and actually take out my phone which is usually tucked away. Worth every penny for me based on my needs.
  • caradack1985
    caradack1985 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Flex, didn't see the point in spending twice the money on a hrm, my phone can do my heart rate if I need it to.
  • smile_laughter
    smile_laughter Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Flex......love it.
  • Golbat
    Golbat Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Flex. I've had it for ages. I used to have a Zip, but it took one too many trips through the washing machine.
  • Brithicks
    Brithicks Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    team garmin here too... i had a fitbit flex and it died after about 15 months of constant (outside of charging it) wear. I researched and decided on the garmin vivofit2. I LOVE it. no charging and no worries about it when I am swimming. In fact, it tracks my swims and my biking too!
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Regular Charge but the band is breaking and my birthday is coming up so I may upgrade to the Blaze. I like the idea of being able to use some less sporty looking bands.
  • realt92
    realt92 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I had the charge HR and I like how it allowed me to time my workouts and had a display screen so I could look at my daily stats. I felt that it was overestimating the calories I burned though. I recently had to return it because the buckle on it contains nickel and I developed a rash on my wrist because of it. I was happy with it besides the rash!