The challenge - To Complete a Challenge

SandraJane2013
SandraJane2013 Posts: 16 Member
edited August 2016 in Challenges
I never complete a challenge, but start many. Fitness wise, I struggle to consistently meet goals, however do-able. It's not that I haven't been successful at some, maybe many, but I stop posting, fiddle with the rules, "forget"that I'm involved, or the classic, just move on to a new goal or challenge.So I am challenging myself to complete a weekly challenge. To meet a weekly fitness goal (not a weight goal). I am going to assume I am not alone in this and I hope that some of you will challenge yourselves to complete a challenge too.

Replies

• SandraJane2013
    SandraJane2013 Posts: 16 Member
    edited August 2016
    My current personal challenge is to go to $3 drop in boot camp at the park once this week. I am also setting a goal - to log food throughout the day everyday, within a short time of easing it, not just at end of day.
  • mrsmgtime
    mrsmgtime Posts: 5 Member
    I know exactly what you are talking about. I too, have never completed a challenge. This week, I challenge myself to complete five days of exercise, 20 mins a day, log all my meals and eat veggies with every meal. One day at a time, one week at a time