Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Denise Austin - Indoor Walk DVD

Hello everyone. I was just wondering how many calories are burned for each of her indoor workouts? Her Blast Away The Pounds Indoor Walk DVD. I would like to add this to my exercise but I would like to know the most accurate amount of calories burned!

Replies

• Colorscheme
    Colorscheme Posts: 1,179 Member
    Depends on the pace plus height and weight. How long is the video? I do Leslie Sanson's indoor walking workouts and a 15 minute workout is equal to a mile in her videos. So a 15 minute mile is 4 mph.
  • PyzOrtiz1
    PyzOrtiz1 Posts: 4 Member
    Denise is the same. 15 minute workout equals one mile. Do you know how I can calculate this? Thanks for replying by the way!
  • CorneliusPhoton
    CorneliusPhoton Posts: 965 Member
    There are entries in the exercise database for walking 3.0 mph mod pace and walking 4.0 mph very brisk pace. If I set my treadmill for 4 mph, I am practically jogging. If your workout is close to jogging, go for that one. If not, go for the 3.0 mph one. Better to under-estimate exercise calories than over-estimate them.
  • Colorscheme
    Colorscheme Posts: 1,179 Member
    PyzOrtiz1 wrote: »
    Denise is the same. 15 minute workout equals one mile. Do you know how I can calculate this? Thanks for replying by the way!

Ok. So then that's a 4 mph pace. This should help: http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/calories_burned.asp?exercise=27