Where to start? 145kg (320 lbs)

Options
Ok, I am ready to start doing some light exercise and I need some tips on where to start please ; - )

A little background:

I started my own weight loss program at 320 lbs (145kg), I am 6ft 3 inches tall and 43 yrs old. I am looking to lose 110 lbs over the next 2 years and keep it off. I quit smoking around 9 months ago, I changed my eating habits on the 1st May 2013 (about 11 weeks ago) and have since lost around 8 lbs. My plan is change my life style of smoking, eating junk food and taking no exercise to doing a much more healthy lifestyle ; - )

In my early 20's I use to run around 6-7km every other day, I injured my foot and it took so long to heal, I lost my way a bit ; - (. As I used to like running, I would like to eventually be able to do some jogging as my main exercise in the future, but probably best to do some walking first?

So, what would you guys suggest to get me going again? Should I stick with walking or is there other exercises I can do in the house as well? I am not sure how far I can walk but it may not be very far. By the way, I also suffer from sciatica which comes and goes but I think the weight loss and the exercise should help this. Another thing I should point out is that I live in the tropics, it is humid all year around and temperatures rarely drop below 25 celcius in the cooler months and can hit 45 celcius in the hottest month.

I also considered some kind of aerobics, yoga or pilates?

Looking forward to your replies ; - )

Thanks