Options
DaisyDuke656
DaisyDuke656 Posts: 18 Member
Need new (interesting) friends! Add me

Replies

• Thisnameischosen_
    Thisnameischosen_ Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    I'm fascinating. I don't know if I wanna be your friend though.. saying as how you treat your other friends so badly.. tell me a joke, if I laugh, we can be friends.
  • Thisnameischosen_
    Options
    Louise1491 wrote: »

Do you know him yet?? :D
  • DaisyDuke656
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Wow I didn't think ppl would be rude! I was just trying to find newer friends here simply because the majority of the friends I do have are on the other side of the country & are active while I'm asleep. Who said I was treating my current friends badly? Lmao I don't think I want to be a friend of any of you
  • DaisyDuke656
    Options
    Ruthless
  • DaisyDuke656
    Options
    I'm a pretty open minded person guys
  • DaisyDuke656
    Options
    Add me
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    post scantly clad pictures in the selfie thread...you'll get lots of friends. works for me.
  • OneWayOnlyCycles
    OneWayOnlyCycles Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hey! Try a new gym or fitness place. You will meet lots of motivated people there. I meet new people at the local Starbucks all the time. You don't need to drink coffee either. They have lots of other things to drink. They usually have a community bulletin board where people who are organizing walks, rides, trips will post.
    Have a Great Day and get Out There!
  • DaisyDuke656
    Options
    Hey! Try a new gym or fitness place. You will meet lots of motivated people there. I meet new people at the local Starbucks all the time. You don't need to drink coffee either. They have lots of other things to drink. They usually have a community bulletin board where people who are organizing walks, rides, trips will post.
    Have a Great Day and get Out There!

Ty very much! I'm actually battling social anxiety right now, so that would be a huge huge move for me. But I appreciate that you have commented & will definitely keep it in mind.

• CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    I'm fascinating. I don't know if I wanna be your friend though.. saying as how you treat your other friends so badly.. tell me a joke, if I laugh, we can be friends.

What do you call a bear with no teeth?

A Gummy Bear ! ! !

yuk yuk yuk
  • benmullins4
    benmullins4 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    The only reason the Indians were in America before Columbus was, they already had reservations...
  • benmullins4
    benmullins4 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    @GnothiSeauton23 @Louise1491 , @benmiller24 has been called out on numerous occasions. Why won't he just show up, just once?
  • Thisnameischosen_
    Options
    Louise1491 wrote: »
    @GnothiSeauton23 @Louise1491 , @benmiller24 has been called out on numerous occasions. Why won't he just show up, just once?
    His profile says he logged in 5 days ago and still nothing- not that I'm stalking or anything :#

Maybe he doesn't come on the forum's??
    He's in for a surprise if he ever does..