Starting Round 1 of Body Beast. Looking for fellow Beasts!

Options
joe2626
joe2626 Posts: 123 Member
In about a fortnight's time, i'll start Body Beast for the first time (although I have tried most of the workouts from the 'Build' series). I was originally going to do the 'Lean' schedule as my Body Fat is around 21-22% based on caliper readings, but I was convinced that the 'huge' beast would be better and that i'd benefit from gaining more muscle mass and, if need be, I can just extend the 'Beast' phase to get my body-fat lower than it is now. I'll be on 2,600 cals per day for the initial Build phase, but may up to 2,800 if i'm not making decent gains. I'm also following the nutrition according to the 'portions' part of the nutrition plan from the 'Book of Beast'.

I'm basically just looking for a couple of people who have done the Beast, are mid-way through or are starting it soon. This is not so much for accountability, but for advice in regards to the workouts, to follow your progress and to maybe get some ideas from your diaries.

Thanks!

Replies

• jalloggio
    jalloggio Posts: 141
    Options
    In about a fortnight's time, i'll start Body Beast for the first time (although I have tried most of the workouts from the 'Build' series). I was originally going to do the 'Lean' schedule as my Body Fat is around 21-22% based on caliper readings, but I was convinced that the 'huge' beast would be better and that i'd benefit from gaining more muscle mass and, if need be, I can just extend the 'Beast' phase to get my body-fat lower than it is now. I'll be on 2,600 cals per day for the initial Build phase, but may up to 2,800 if i'm not making decent gains. I'm also following the nutrition according to the 'portions' part of the nutrition plan from the 'Book of Beast'.

I'm basically just looking for a couple of people who have done the Beast, are mid-way through or are starting it soon. This is not so much for accountability, but for advice in regards to the workouts, to follow your progress and to maybe get some ideas from your diaries.

Thanks!

Not doing bodybeast but been on a bodybuilding program now for a while :) Let me know how it goes. I've been very skeptical of this program because bodybuilding involves many compound moves ie bench military press decline press squats deads etc. compound moves is what will get that hgh flowin!

Anyway keep me posted on your results ill send a fr :)