Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Starting Myfitnesspal again

Hi, my name is Siobhan! I have had this app for a few years and very rarely used it. This time around i have set myself a deadline of 39 days (going home to see friends- gotta look good!) to reach my target weight of 9stone 10lbs!
My main issue is keeping up the continued motivation and lack of exercise(being stuck at a desk for long hours isn't helping). Needing tips and tricks on how to keep active and distracted from eating junk food! :)

Replies

• KimOrley
    KimOrley Posts: 27 Member
    Hi Siobhan, after a few months off and a 4lb gain on what I'd previously lost I'm re-starting today too. Time to remember why I wanted to do this in the first place. I've got 20lb to lose to get to the middle of my healthy range, hoping to achieve that in 20 weeks maximum!
  • bardd1995
    bardd1995 Posts: 17 Member
    I had the same issue, I periodically switched from going to the gym three times a week to couch potato. But it's been four weeks since I started going again and this time I think I won't stop! Feel free to add me, we could talk it out :)
  • Rehab_Nurse
    Rehab_Nurse Posts: 2 Member
    Hello! I get on and off MFP constantly. This past year has caused a lot of weight fluctuations related to a great deal of unfortunate events. I can feel it all over the place. So, getting back to how I used to eat and exercise.