Sauna suit

Options
Started Running on the sauna suit at least 4 times a week has anybody ever use this thing cuz he gives me a massive headache???

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Of course you are getting a headache, you are depleting your body of water :s

What are you trying to achieve?
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    All is doing is dehydrating you. That's why you're getting a headache. Ditch the suit.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Can I ask why? You do realize for starters, the suit is not needed to loose water weight while running and 2) the water weight loss is temporary..

For about 1 pint of water lost you loose about one pound on the scale.. this is unnecessary and I would hope your running goals are not just to sweat... Ditch the suit.
  • zahra59
    zahra59 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm going to throw it in the trash if it's not going to help me lose weight I've been running everyday a mile and a half or two miles I just kind of like thought it was a good idea but I'm glad I asked and I love getting feedback
  • zahra59
    zahra59 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Of course you are getting a headache, you are depleting your body of water :s

What are you trying to achieve?

Desperate measurements in not thinking straight thank you so much I'm going to throw in the trash I don't want to risk my health