callie365 Posts: 689
    Wednesday, July 28

Jill - 27
    Nancy - 1
    Callie - 18
    Anna - 18
    Heidi - 2
    Robin - 22

I let the last 2 days slip by.. YIKES I better get counting I can still make the 21!
  • callie365
    THURSday July 29th

Jill - 27
    Nancy - 1
    Callie - 19
    Anna - 18
    Heidi - 2
    Robin - 22
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 22,004 Member
    Thursday July 29th

Jill - 28
    Nancy - 1
    Callie - 19
    Anna - 18
    Heidi - 2
    Robin - 22
  • callie365
    FRIday July 30th

Jill - 28
    Nancy - 1
    Callie - 20
    Anna - 18
    Heidi - 2
    Robin - 22
  • PJilly
    FRIday July 30th

Jill - 29
    Nancy - 1
    Callie - 20
    Anna - 18
    Heidi - 2
    Robin - 22
  • PJilly
    Any suggestions for a food challenge for August? Thanks!
  • callie365
    Jill I am going to work on CLEANING up my diet, less processed cabs, sodium, incorporate more vegs and fruit! Sounds like the same old, but its what works. :smile: So how about adding eating clean food every meal ? 3 = a day, along w/ calorie counting days?

Example Callie - CC -1 / CF -1
  • callie365
    DANG I just went back and looked at the challenge rules... its "each day we record everything in our food diary" and I have been counting the days I count my cals, weather, I log here or not.... MY bad :noway:
  • PJilly
    Jill I am going to work on CLEANING up my diet, less processed cabs, sodium, incorporate more vegs and fruit! Sounds like the same old, but its what works. :smile: So how about adding eating clean food every meal ? 3 = a day, along w/ calorie counting days?

Callie, I like the idea of challenging ourselves to clean up our diets. I wonder if it would be easier to pick one specific thing to track. I think "clean food" can mean different things to different people. I always struggle with coming up with a good food challenge, because people tend to have conflicting ideas about what constitutes a healthy diet. We could make it as simple as eating X number of fruit and veggie servings a day, or consuming X grams of fiber, or keeping our sugar under X grams, etc. Do any of those sound good?
  • PJilly
    DANG I just went back and looked at the challenge rules... its "each day we record everything in our food diary" and I have been counting the days I count my cals, weather, I log here or not.... MY bad :noway:
    If you were tracking one way or another, I think that's keeping with the point of the challenge! :happy:
  • callie365
    Saturday July 31st

Jill - 29
    Nancy - 1
    Callie - 21 Counting cals only, not always logged in at MFP
    Anna - 18
    Heidi - 2
    Robin - 22
  • callie365

Callie, I like the idea of challenging ourselves to clean up our diets. I wonder if it would be easier to pick one specific thing to track. I think "clean food" can mean different things to different people. I always struggle with coming up with a good food challenge, because people tend to have conflicting ideas about what constitutes a healthy diet. We could make it as simple as eating X number of fruit and veggie servings a day, or consuming X grams of fiber, or keeping our sugar under X grams, etc. Do any of those sound good?

Jill I just saw your reply... not enough coffee in me :huh:

I do understand, "clean food" its self is not specific enough. My vote would be "simple as eating X number of fruit and veggie servings a day " Its easy and who could not stand to eat more F & V??
  • callie365
    If you were tracking one way or another, I think that's keeping with the point of the challenge! :happy:

Thanks .. its all about making counting calories a habit!
  • PJilly
    Jill I just saw your reply... not enough coffee in me :huh:

I do understand, "clean food" its self is not specific enough. My vote would be "simple as eating X number of fruit and veggie servings a day " Its easy and who could not stand to eat more F & V??
    I know I should eat more! :tongue: What do you think the number should be? Is 5 good?
  • callie365
    5 sounds perfect to me, at least 1 serv each meal and possibly 2 snacks, if you want.

GREAT idea Jill.... I am ready to clean up my act! :laugh:
  • PJilly
    Thanks, Callie, for the great suggestion for our August food challenge!

Here's the link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/109986--a-new-me-group-s-august-food-challenge
This discussion has been closed.