Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

29lbs to lose...

Options
I'm a 29 year old, stay at home, homeschooling, mom of 3. I have 29 lbs to lose but I have trouble staying on track. I'll do good for 1-3wks than just stray from the plan slowly. Its so frustrating! I'm 5' 1" and 154 right now and I'd love to be 125- 130. Anyone else with the same troubles?

Replies

• grigglipuff
    grigglipuff Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Yup! Staying on track is hard. The thing that has helped me a lot is adding friends on here & seeing their progress via status updates etc. The more active I am on this app, the more I want to keep doing this. It's a challenge of ups and downs but if you can try to do one thing daily, the habits will come. Feel free to add me/others on here to keep you active and motivated! There's a friend finder thread somewhere in the community you can check out.
  • Juneau6
    Juneau6 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom to 6. I homeschool as well. I'm looking to lose about 30 pounds. I'm 5'1" and 166.

I live in a rural area, so no Internet at the moment. I use to do dance workouts on YouTube. I lost so much weight and inches. Then I got pregnant with number 6. He is just over 1 year now. I'm ready to get back to focusing on myself.
  • brooklyneddy
    brooklyneddy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay-at-home mom of 2. I've lost 25 so far and have another 10 to go. I'm the same way about good for a few weeks and then stray.