Looking for friends from Australia

Options
Hi I'm 33 years old from Australia... I'm looking to meet new people who are in a similar boat to myself. I need to lose about 20 kilos. I am married, I have children, I have fibro and pcos. I'm looking for others who want to be healthy and are positive :)

Replies

• becbowden
    becbowden Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi There, I'm an Aussie, married, mum of 3. I have about 20-25 kgs to lose. I am already on blood pressure medication and the verge of type 2 diabetes. I am just trying to be as healthy as I can be, so I can be the best mum i can be. First time I've ever been on the forum, I find it hard to ask for help
  • mummynat1979
    mummynat1979 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Bec. I'm an Aussie too looking to loose 25+ kg. I've been stuck in a bit of a rut lately . I'm getting married next year but can't find the motivation to loose it. If u feel u would like to be friends we could motivate each other. Keep each other on track and just have a friend to talk to when things get tough.
    Natalia
  • mrsgoof
    mrsgoof Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm 38 & a mum of two young boys (2 & 3). I have 20kg to lose, and really want to be the best mum I can be - fit and healthy with a positive attitidue
  • triwoolley
    triwoolley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm an aussie too i need to lose 10kg + i am borderline type 2 diabeties and underactive thyroid need some motorvation
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a Queenslander, I've already lost most of my weight but now I'm looking at maintenance which is pretty hard, still looking for supportive friends.