Challenge 1: lose 7lbs in 7 days

Options
tanny684
tanny684 Posts: 196 Member
edited August 2016 in Challenges
I'd like people to follow me if they can with this?

If I do not lose 7lbs THATS FINE. But I am allowing extra for water weight and because I am so big to begin with.

So....I'm currently 224......goal weight 154lbs....70 to lose. That's a huge amount so will break it up into small targets. First is 7lb :).

Pics included of now would appreciate people letting me know if there's a difference in seven days! Thanks for reading xxxx

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I thought you said in your last thread that 70lbs was far too much for you to lose?!

How many calories are you eating?
  • tanny684
    Options
    I thought you said in your last thread that 70lbs was far too much for you to lose?!

How many calories are you eating?

I need to lose 70 to be at the minimum of my goal weight.

Starting with 1600, plus will exercise. Clean eating only

• abadvat
    abadvat Posts: 1,241 Member
    Options
    loose 7 pounds in 7 days - pile them all back with 1 off track meal....
  • tanny684
    Options
    abadvat wrote: »
    loose 7 pounds in 7 days - pile them all back with 1 off track meal....

I did slimming world a few months ago, I didn't count calories I ate whatever I whatever I wanted from the free foods list and I also went out to eat three of the days. I lost ten pound week one. Week two I didn't diet but ran around a lot as was busy....lost 7lbs. The big losses may not last forever but they def happen.

I put the weight back on but had to work at it. Gained about 1-2 lbs a week eating hardcore around 10,000 Cals a day. And was off after a car accident so didn't move at all.

If I don't lose it I don't, will just see what happens :)
  • abadvat
    abadvat Posts: 1,241 Member
    Options
    you will loose it - no doubts but it is not durable as out of the 7 pounds the fraction of fat you will be burning is minimal and this is what you want to aim at if you want long term results.
  • tanny684
    Options
    abadvat wrote: »
    you will loose it - no doubts but it is not durable as out of the 7 pounds the fraction of fat you will be burning is minimal and this is what you want to aim at if you want long term results.

Yeah the weight loss will slow down I know that X