Need positive, motivated new friends!

Options
Dollyana10
Dollyana10 Posts: 2 Member
edited August 2016 in Getting Started
I'm so excited to start my weight loss journey, I've tried in the past but somehow give up. Not this time! I am motivated and desperate to get to my goal which is 115-120 pounds I am 5', 25yrs old a mommy of 2 handsome boys one 4yr old and one 2 1/2 month old. I weighed 164.5 pounds when I started my journey about a week ago and I'm now down to 160 pounds. I love and enjoy seeing results on the scale but I still see no results in my body, therefore I must keep striving towards my goal. With all that said I would love new friends to motivate each other and make sure we make it to our happy, healthy, confident lives we want because everyone deserves to be happy. Now everyone smile big and put in work!
Goodluck! ;)

Replies

• The_Original_Beauty
    The_Original_Beauty Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I am looking for the same. I have more weight to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • saintshoc
    saintshoc Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Good to get off to a positive start. Well done.
  • jennifervfoster
    jennifervfoster Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am in very much the same situation, about same weight and goals! Just starting after a miscarriage post first trimester, and feeling fat and awful. I am at 165 pounds, heavier than O have ever been. I am happiest at about 120-125 and am 5'4". Would love some mom support! I have a 6yo. :)
  • luisarusso
    luisarusso Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!
  • CMayBos
    CMayBos Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great start! Feel free to add me :)