Looking for Accountabilibuddies!

Options
Good morning everyone! I'm 5'7" and have 80lbs to lose. I've gotten halfway there before but I let kids and life be my exscuse :(

I am looking for some friends to help keep me motivated! Add me! :)

Replies

• markleeming
    markleeming Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have plenty of similar excuses, and am halfway too. It seem like half way is a really hurdle. Good to have got halfway, but the second half seems like a long way to go still!
  • meagankrkr
    meagankrkr Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I could use some accountabilibuddies as well! Love seeing other people's losses and healthy diaries, definitely keeps me motivated!
  • navdeeprana
    navdeeprana Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add..can help with motivation and accountability. Stay strong , you can do it.
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    My problem is staying accountable for sure. I had a lot of success with challenges with groups. Add me I am trying to get back on that horse now. I could use someone to keep me accountable.
  • uclasteph
    uclasteph Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello... I feel the same way. I definitely need accountabilibuddies! I sent you a request and if anyone else wants to add me feel free to send a request.
  • margretg71
    margretg71 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am new to this, I just started today. I am 45 year old female and need to lose 70 pounds. I'm a type 2 diabetic taking 3 medications to help control my blood sugar. I also have an injured knee so I'm limited with exercise I mainly do walking, I need motivation to stay with this and get myself in a healthier place. I have high blood pressure, a heart problem and have had 2 mini strokes, I'm hoping that having a community to come to for support will help me change my bad habits. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!
  • ihatebananasmorethananything
    Options
    I'm looking for buddies also.
  • MeghLotus
    MeghLotus Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! 125lbs to lose!
  • hikeitmama
    hikeitmama Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request : )
  • Bloomingin30
    Bloomingin30 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Would like to connect with other ladies trying to lose weight and get into shape. Adds welcome! :) (58-78lb goal) would love accountability
  • emilyannrose97
    emilyannrose97 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in need of accountability buddies too! I have 15 pounds to loose and have someone to tqlk to and check in on. Feel free to add me!
  • nathinds
    nathinds Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I'm hoping to lose 30lbs and definitely need motivation and buddies who are in the same boat!
  • mysticatgal1
    mysticatgal1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Been there! I have a little less to lose but using my kids as motivation to show them a healthy life.
  • sandi_s
    sandi_s Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    We all sometimes need support and motivation :smiley:
  • SophieRonda
    SophieRonda Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, I am 32 years old, mother of 2 and I don't want to wait another day to start a healthier life. My goal is to lose 30 pounds that I have put on after having my children. I am determined to change so no better day to start than today.
  • MyBoyG
    MyBoyG Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, we can all use additional support! I have 14-16# more to go and I stalled in June and gained 7# back
  • LisaSunshine17
    LisaSunshine17 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I lost in the past and gained it back. I'm happy emotionally, but developed bad habits like over-eating and being a couch potato. Looking to turn that back around slowly, accountabilibuddies would help a lot!!
  • turtlemt20
    turtlemt20 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Add me too!
  • beginforthelasttime16
    Options
    Sent you (and several others) friend requests! I can use the accountability too and community helps for sure! My most successful weightlosses and gains have been with my friends and our mutual eating habits!