56 lbs in baby weight gone in 11 months!! PICS!!

Options
265 days and counting! I'm 32 yrs old. I'm 5'7" and weigh 130 lbs. I have 3 little girls ages 4, 2, and 11 months. I first started my weight loss journey when my last little girl was 2 months old. When I delivered her I was 186 lbs. Before having my children I never really worked out and stayed around 138 lbs. My legs had a lot of cellulite on them and I wore about a size 8. Now I am strong, in shape, and wear a size 4 and you can hardly see any cellulite on my legs! To get to 130 lbs, I closed my diary out every night at 1200 calories. I would run 30 mins almost every day. Once I hit 133 lbs. (around March 2013), I decided my butt and arms needed toning so I bought Brazil Butt Lift DVD. It works great and I passed the ir cil test after 4 weeks!! I'm now running 8:17 min miles and completed my first half marathon in March. I have another half marathon scheduled for the beginning of November! I have a treadmill in my house which makes working out with 3 little ones possible. I watch all the health documentaries on my tablet while running on the treadmill which inspires me to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Some of my favs are "Forks Over Knives," "Food Matters," and "Hungry for Change." I want to maintain this weight for the rest of my life which probably means I will have to run for the rest of my life :0) I hope my story will inspire you!

2ihp6av.jpg

Replies

• Tiffa0909
    Tiffa0909 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the loss and you look younger.
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    2ihp6av.jpg

You look awesome, girl! Congrats on all your hard work!
  • mfpfanatic
    mfpfanatic Posts: 13
    Options
    thank you for fixing it! How did you do it?
  • Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Wow, your dedication seriously paid off! I am 5'7 as well, and am trying to lose 65 pounds. Stories like yours show me that I can do it! Congratulations :)
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options

[ img] before and [/ img] (< without the spaces) at the end. :-)

lower case img and you got it!
  • Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Options

[ img] before and [/ img] (< without the spaces) at the end. :-)

lower case img and you got it!

Haha! I tried to say the same but it kept trying to make a picture out of what I was saying :P oops.
  • nat8199
    nat8199 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing. I was 186 when I delivered my twins, too! You lost that weight a lot faster than I did. Congrats!
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!! Congrats!!!!
  • rodneyrsmith75
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Congrats... hard work pays off!
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! That is wonderful especially with 3 little ones!
  • Dre8604
    Dre8604 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Amazing job... Congrats on all your hard work!!
  • andersonh2007
    andersonh2007 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I am at the start of a similar journey. You look great!
  • EmilyMcD84
    EmilyMcD84 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!!! Great job :)
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look awesome!!
  • Jenni129
    Jenni129 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Great transformation! Keep up the good work!
  • Cataleya2510
    Options
    Thanks for posting. Inspirational! Congrats. It always helps to see someone my age doing it.You said you stopped at 1200 calories. So... do you eat the additional calories that are added for doing exercise or do you just stick to 1200 no matter how much you exercise?
  • missy_girl001
    missy_girl001 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic, and your starting weight and goal weight is the same as mine, so reading your story and seeing your transformation is inspiring. Thanks for sharing.
  • Darryl4126
    Darryl4126 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job you rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    vavavoom!
  • Banya7
    Banya7 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Your story is so inspirational! Thanks for sharing. I've made a goal to do a half marathon next year, so far I'm doing okay but not great. I think your story has just made me want to push for that extra mile. Thanks again!:smile::smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!