Not sure if this goes here....anyone have issues with "chub rub"?

Options
2»

Replies

• laur357
    laur357 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    Also use the Monistat Anti-chafing gel. I walk outside in dresses every day at work and have no problems. $6ish a tube, and that lasts me at least 3 months.
  • amymurray12282
    amymurray12282 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Great! I have plenty of suggestions to try. :) My work day is almost done today, but I will most likely be wearing a dress or skirt again tomorrow, so I will try one of these tricks. I will come back, let you know what I tried, and how I think it worked for me (of course, I wouldn't be able to speak for anyone else's experience LOL).
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    anglyn1 wrote: »
    There are shorts similar to Spanx called Skimmies and they're made by Jockey. Not nearly as tight as Spanx, they're more to smooth things out than suck things in, and they go to mid-thigh. I wear them all the time with dresses and skirts (wearing them right now actually!) and have never had a problem with visible lines. They're available up to size 2X.

I second this suggestion! I wear these all the time and you can't see the lines under my dresses. I love them!

I third it. They are comfortable and light enough to not be an issue with heat. I also like that I don't feel exposed when wearing a shorter dress or skirt.