Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

How do i get rid of fat face and neck?

Once I lose weight will that be an automatic? Or will I have to do something special to get rid of this darn fat under my chin?

Replies

• LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    lose weight. Your face benefits from lower bf%.
  • sfa90
    sfa90 Posts: 105 Member
    lose weight for sure!
  • annaskiski
    annaskiski Posts: 1,212 Member
    If your profile pic is recent, then...ummm...you have no chin fat....
  • lanidavis86
    lanidavis86 Posts: 42 Member
    No it's not recent
  • Befy88
    Befy88 Posts: 210 Member
    It will help as your losing weight but drinking water helps reduce puffiness etc also sleep and a good moisturiser will help your pretty face keep looking it's best :D
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    It will happen, just keep at it
    Even my shoes got loose.
  • jennypapage
    jennypapage Posts: 489 Member
    mine went away as i lost weight. i think it was the first thing to go actually.
  • jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Just raise and lower your head for sets of 50. Or you could lower your body fat percentage
  • lanidavis86
    lanidavis86 Posts: 42 Member
    Thanks everyone for your advice I will be sure to try a little of everything.
  • its_ash6972
    its_ash6972 Posts: 5 Member
    Unfortunately there isn't a way to target a specific area like that. An overall reduction of body fat percentage is the way to go. Clean up your diet and drink a lot of water. The junk/processed foods make my face look so puffy...mostly because they contain so much high levels of sodium. Good luck!
  • Wombat468
    Wombat468 Posts: 191 Member
    jessef593 wrote: »
    Just raise and lower your head for sets of 50. Or you could lower your body fat percentage

No, I heard 500 reps. Per hour.