Walking!!

Options
KarenEH162
KarenEH162 Posts: 19 Member
I walk every morning!! I love it. I walk 1:15-1:30 hours a everyday 6 days a week. Just started yoga. Love it.

Replies

• Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    KarenEH162 wrote: »
    I walk every morning!! I love it. I walk 1:15-1:30 hours a everyday 6 days a week. Just started yoga. Love it.

Awesome! Walking and yoga are amazing.

Careful, you might find, like me, that walking suddenly isn't fast enough, and you start to run. :)

That happened to me in September last year.

Just earned the Sahara badge on Fitbit.

I've averaged 16 km (10 miles) a day walking/running since October.

I've run (not counting walking) 118 km (73 miles) so far this month.

I may be just a bit in love with running and walking.

It all started with a walk around the block in January 2015.
  • FiMac987
    FiMac987 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to be consistent tust with my twice daily 1.5m at mo, will build from there xx
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    fantastic! another walker :smile: keep up the good work!
  • KarenEH162
    KarenEH162 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I love that you all are joining me in walking. I can no longer run. My running days are over. After 2 knee sugury's in each in each knee in college after running 6 miles a day and teaching Aerobic Dance, I can't do it anymore. I did try to jog a couple of weeks ago and I paid for it!!! LOL I could hardly walk the rest of the day and had to take the next day off. I was so mad at myself. Oh well. I have discovered Yoga and PiYo. Need to give the back and knees a little break. But a walker is always a walker!! Keep at all you all.
  • biggsterjackster
    biggsterjackster Posts: 419 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Good for you. I walk all day. My dog in the morning, all day at work, my dog in the evening. About 25.000 steps 5 days a week. Keep it up!