Back on Track

So I am back on track after losing 45 pounds from March 2012 to October 2012, then gaining almost all of it back from then until now. For me it's not always the getting the weight off, it's keeping it off after I feel like I am at a good place. I am 5'5" and am currently at 215.6. My goal is 175-180. Even that sounds like a high number, but for my frame, that is where I feel and look the best. I like to think I have heavy bones, like my dogs ,(Bassett hounds) ;) I used to struggle to get to the 145 number and when I did get there 10 years ago, I looked drawn and unhealthy. I like me at 175-180. Took me 39 years to say that....

I do turn 40 on September 9 and I would really like to be at or just below 200 by then. That should have me averaging 2 pounds a week.

Any tips and support are greatly appreciated. And I would love to offer the same if needed :) I get a bit obsessed with calorie counting and exercising and that is where I need to relax because once I get to goal and ease back on the obsession is when I slip back into poor habits because my mindset loosens up.

So this time I want to take it a bit more slow and I feel like I did this week. I had pizza and a glass of wine one day and fresh fish and peach juice another. Love my new juicer and looking forward to learning some new juicer recipes. Anyone??

Good luck to everyone on their journey and I look forward to making friends to share with and support!

Happy Saturday... from the hospital waiting for my nephew to be born.... so excited!!!!!

:) Vanessa