Such a long way to go.

I stood on the scales this morning after putting it off for so long and l am horrified about my weight.
I can't believe I've let myself go this much. I've got a long way to go but I'm feeling positive that one day I'll get there. Slow and steady wins the race?

Replies

• 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,866 Member
    There may be a long way to go, but the time will pass anyway and whether at the end of that time you are feeling pleased with yourself or wishing you had got on with it is down to you. Sounds as though you have the right attitude so, GO FOR IT
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    One year from now you will be happy you started today.
  • vrojapu
    vrojapu Posts: 268 Member
    How about pretending you're at goal weight and need to get to your current weight, then visualizing how much time it would take? It may help to think of the time journey ahead framed in reverse, perhaps. Hope this helps, and good luck on your journey!!
  • lilred1972mfp
    lilred1972mfp Posts: 110 Member
    Stick with it and you'll get there. I lost 75lbs and I only gained some back, because of having surgery on both my feet and now I have arthritis in my neck. It can be real painful at times for sure, but I'm determined to push through and do this.

You can add me as a friend if you want. We can support each other.