Ladies, which fitness tracker do you use?

Options

Replies

• its_ash6972
    its_ash6972 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just got the Fitbit Blaze a few months ago and love it! It is so easy to track exercises and the app that goes along with it is simple to use. I also got a new "leather" band for it so it looks great for everyday wear.
  • Troutsy
    Troutsy Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I ditched my fitbit for a Samsung Gearfit 2. The Gearfit seems to sync more accurately to my phone and I can look at my email and text messages through the Gearfit which is easier at work.
  • selina884
    selina884 Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    So many people (in this thread) have ditched the Fitbit for various alternatives... is Fitbit overrated media hype?
  • Troutsy
    Options
    selina884 wrote: »
    So many people (in this thread) have ditched the Fitbit for various alternatives... is Fitbit overrated media hype?

My experience with them was..they were alright. Not great, not bad. I felt like I had to keep replacing mine after short periods of time. Either the band would break or it would stop charging. I will say Fitbit customer support is really great at send out replacements. I do stil have the Fitbit Aria scale but when that kicks the bucket I may not replace it with another Fitbit scale.
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    fr33sia12 wrote: »
    I really love my Fitbit Charge HR, but if it were in my budget, I'd probably upgrade to the Alta. A friend of mine has one, and they are so much more petite and I love the changeable bands.

The Alta doesn't have a Heart Rate monitor does it?

No, unfortunately the Fitbit Alta doesnt have a HR monitor, but honestly I can't really say I would necessarily miss that function. It's nice when I am doing HIIT workouts, but during the other 23 hours of my day I dont think about the HR function...
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    I've had the Vivoactive for almost 2 weeks now and am loving it. It has GPS, and I use my Garmin HR chest strap for workouts. Also waterproof so it tracks my occasional cross-training swims. I love that it has all the functionality of my Garmin Forerunner 220 (which I used only for running), with all the stats, but is also an activity/sleep tracker. It is quite customizable in that you can download different watch faces and apps, as well as customize the data that you see on your activity screens. I also find that it doesn't feel bulky on my wrist. It has a really slim profile, especially considering everything that it does.

0et18hisxjqk.jpg
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    I have the Garmin vivosmart HR and love it! When/if it does go caput, I will probably go with one of the more fancier watches like the Apple Watch or something along those lines, as long as finances are still in the green of course.
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I have a Fitbit Zip. Not as fancy as some but it meets my needs. It is a clip on.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Does anyone use the Bellabeat Leaf? If so what are your thoughts?
    I like the look, though it seems big. And a review I read said it recommends being worn on your shirt when you sleep (instead of wrist). But... I don't wear a shirt when I sleep lol.
  • Troutsy
    Options
    VeryKatie wrote: »
    Does anyone use the Bellabeat Leaf? If so what are your thoughts?
    I like the look, though it seems big. And a review I read said it recommends being worn on your shirt when you sleep (instead of wrist). But... I don't wear a shirt when I sleep lol.

I have a coworker who has one. She says she loves it and that it tracks everything ( I honestly know nothing about it that's just what she told me) it does look pretty
  • tdeaux
    tdeaux Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Apple Watch...I found that the HRM was gauging quite similar to my chest HRM and way more comfortable.
  • Zoe678
    Zoe678 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I've tried a few different ones over the year. By far, my favourite is the Fitbit Alta. I went through about 3 broken Jawbone trackers before I gave up on that brand. I have the Fitbit Charge HR which is really fantastic, but I upgraded to the Fitbit Alta because it fits in more with my office work-wardrobe. The Charge HR tracks calories more accurately because it is tracking your HR through out the day, so if you don't care about it's bulk, that would be a great choice too.
  • redskins65
    redskins65 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just bought a fitbit Alta and love it except it will not sync w/MFP. I saw where MFP was having sync issues but I wanted to check if anyone else was having the same issues. Thanks
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I have a Fitbit Alta which Fitbit sent to me when my charge broke. It's really slim and you can buy loads of different bands to make it a little more fashionable, although I think it looks pretty good as it is :smile: I also use a Polar FT4 and HRM strap for workouts!
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    I have a polar m400. It is a little big on my small wrist but it does everything I could ever want except heart rate in water. Activity tracker, GPS and heart rate with strap and even gets messages from my phone! If I could I would upgrade to the new m600 which looks amazing!
  • jodilynnsanders5104
    jodilynnsanders5104 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Fitbit charge hr. Love it
  • suznhenz
    suznhenz Posts: 33 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I have a TomTom Multisport, which I use for biking, but is also good for running, swimming and treadmill. I love it because it maps my ride, shows me average speed for each mile I travel and graphs my speed, inclines and heart rate. I don't think it would be good for walking. I had a fit bit, for walking, but it stopped charging after a couple months.
  • meredith6645
    meredith6645 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I use Garmin VivoSmartHR
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    I just tuck a fitbit zip into my bra. I don't want a big ugly thing on my wrist and I don't do cardio so no need for a HRM.
  • olymp1a
    olymp1a Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    I have a Polar FT4 which I used for all my exercizes for years now without fail. Almost 2 weeks ago I received my Fitbit Surge and I am totally in love with it. Only downfall is that they do not have any girly colors in Surge so I got the black one. :smile: