If you like Pina Coladas....

Options
A journey of a thousand miles.... starts with coffee.

So here I am on this journey. I have been working out about 3 years or so. Started with running, then progressed to weights and now I am doing a body-weight/calisthenics exercise period outdoors. I was fat and then lost a weight with running but had no muscle.... so I put on muscle in the gym and bulked up.... now I'm trying to bring it around full circle and make that 6 pack thing happen...... although I probably cheat and drink too much to see it, I am determined to out work my bad habits. Yeah Yeah I know.....

Anyway, this site has helped me a lot with the support and inspiration from other people I have met. So feel free to add me if you are active and need support or enjoy giving it or just enjoy random fitness friends that are all about living life and chasing goals!

In all honesty, I really love people that are in to pushing themselves past their limits and making it happen day in and day out!

And no....its not my real name. I thought it was a funny play on words. Apparently, its just dumb.

Cheers
Not Jason