New stay at home mom trying to gain back her weight loss

Options
So I've been on here on and off since about 2013. I've managed to lose around 30 pounds in that timeframe. But of course we all know introduce a baby into the mix and it's common(I know not all and congrats to those mommys who have managed to keep their weight loss with a healthy pregnancy) knowledge some of us lose some weight loss achievements.

So now that she's got about 3 months and I can function like a normal human being again, I want to get back on track with my original goal of getting to 150Ib. I was about 15Ib away when I got pregnant with my daughter, and that was calorie counting and mild exercise. So once again my plan is to count those calories and figure out the best way to exercise with my daughter here, I admit that this will be the harder part of this whole process. I'm not exactly find of getting sweaty and it's still HOT for outside walks when we're both more active But I'm hoping to get to a smaller goal of 25Ib lost by around March, so I can show off to my husband(who will be returning sometime around then from deployment)

Hopefully I'll make a friend or two here who are working towards/maintaining their own goals. I love watching and cheering others on their own journey and of course could always use the accountability.

Wishing others a wonderful day!
SerenitiC

Replies

• i_ge_w94
    i_ge_w94 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey! first of all - congrats on your baby! If you're looking for exercises to do at home, there's a site called Flex which you might be interested in? It live-streams fitness classes so you can do them at home and don't need to buy any equipment!