Community + support = success

Options
sophisli
sophisli Posts: 41 Member
Hey all-

I've been on MFP for 70 days now. I stagnated in May/June but am on the downward trend. I have a whopping 82 lbs to lose (I started with 109lbs to lose in March...*geesh* I cannot believe I just typed that).

I started losing motivation and to re-ignite myself I scoured through the success threads on here. Super amazing. That's when I saw people requesting buddies and I've added some. It's worked! I am so motivated now that I feel like a part of a larger community. If you are an active MFPer please add me! :] I support/you support. It's a win-win. :wink:

Replies

• sophisli
    Options
    *bump*
  • itsscottwilder
    Options
    You've lost 27 pounds! That's awesome.

Go to YouTube and search for how big 5 pounds of fat is. 27 pounds is 3 or 4 newborn babies!!!

Congrats!!!

Stay motivated by reminding yourself why you're doing this. It's not just a number on a scale. What's the real win for getting fit for you?
  • sophisli
    Options
    Thanks itsscottwilde. As of today I've lost 34. :bigsmile: I have a ways to go still but I am finding small techniques to continuously stay motivated. Thanks for the suggestion! I will go look at those videos. :smile: