Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What's the last thing you were doing before getting online this time?

Options

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Sleeping
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Deciding whether or not I want to continue instigating security guards in a nearby business district by exercising on the grounds and risk getting kicked out halfway through my workout a second time.

I'm here in the forums waiting for my first cup of coffee to kick in before finalizing my plan.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Deciding whether or not I want to continue instigating security guards in a nearby business district by exercising on the grounds and risk getting kicked out halfway through my workout a second time.

I'm here in the forums waiting for my first cup of coffee to kick in before finalizing my plan.

I say go for it!!! It's worth a shot
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Picked up groceries and put them away. I've really gotten used to this curbside pick up. Saves so much time
  • MaltedTea
    Options
    Attempting to instigate "The Man." Much fun was had but that's mainly because no one bothered me this time around.
  • MaltedTea
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Picked up groceries and put them away. I've really gotten used to this curbside pick up. Saves so much time

Glad you are making use of it! One grocery provider was providing free curbside pickup in my area during the height of the pandemic but has now gone back to charging.

They're trying to entice me back with ONE free pickup. I shall not be moved but it was a great service while it lasted and helped ensure older people (as well as those with respiratory concerns or other disabilities) could shop safely.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options

Exciting!! You must get a thrill from "almost" being arrested or prosecuted.
  • AliNouveau
    Options

Glad you are making use of it! One grocery provider was providing free curbside pickup in my area during the height of the pandemic but has now gone back to charging.

They're trying to entice me back with ONE free pickup. I shall not be moved but it was a great service while it lasted and helped ensure older people (as well as those with respiratory concerns or other disabilities) could shop safely.

My husband has respiratory issues so we're still avoiding things. My store charges on weekends so I usually try to avoid pick up on weekends but when your son eats everything on Saturday and school starts Tuesday you do what you gotta do
  • MaltedTea
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »

No. I just don't like people telling me what to do without giving a reason, making excuses or lying to my face. Also, I'm a spiteful Scorpio...yeah, that's what I'll blame it on: the stars 🤷🏿‍♀️

My husband has respiratory issues so we're still avoiding things. My store charges on weekends so I usually try to avoid pick up on weekends but when your son eats everything on Saturday and school starts Tuesday you do what you gotta do

Best of health to your DH...and best of snacks to your son 😂 I empathize with your Mom Woes.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »

No. I just don't like people telling me what to do without giving a reason, making excuses or lying to my face. Also, I'm a spiteful Scorpio...yeah, that's what I'll blame it on: the stars 🤷🏿‍♀️

Best of health to your DH...and best of snacks to your son 😂 I empathize with your Mom Woes.

I'm going to be stuck with hubs home awhile longer but it will be nice to be able to get my house cleaned without a small man asking what I'm throwing out 🤣😂 fingers crossed his school makes the return work
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,527 Member
    Options
    Eating lunch
  • Spam2000times
    Spam2000times Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Driving into work.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Showering
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Attending the first of many conference calls of the day.
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,428 Member
    Options
    Drinking coffee and catching up on Neflix
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,428 Member
    Options

Ugh. Hope it passes by quickly.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Walking
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Watching the Bucks get eliminated
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »

Ugh. Hope it passes by quickly.

Yeah, they did. Last one ended 39 minutes ago. Now I get to start real work. :'(
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Making homemade Salsa for my Husband's Bible Study tonight 🍅🌶🥑

gaxhxxyz53ki.jpg
    8iwf2mjywaz7.jpg