Shredding for the wedding (July 2017), join me?

Options
OKAY the date has been set! We are getting married on July 22nd next year, and I am so ready to start now. Giving myself a year should stamp out any and all excuses not to wear the dress of my dreams down the aisle :3

If you are also slimming down for a wedding, whether you're the bride or not, hop aboard! I am on almost every day, and I enjoy posting about routines, recipes, general frustrations/victories, and commenting on my friends' successes. My goals and body summary are as follows. Heck, even if you're not into weddings, if you have the same body type and goals as I do, hit me up!

Height: 5'9"
Starting weight: 132lbs
Goal weight: 125lbs
Starting bf%: 23%ish
Goal bf%: 18%ish

Fitness goals: I wanna be able to hike at a 15% incline at 3mph for an hour by January 1st.

Appearance goals: Because I have a male weight gain pattern on a very slight frame, any and all extra weight goes to my gut in a disturbing lump under my navel. My limbs stay small, but I constantly look 3 months pregnant. Gross. So that's gotta go- my ultimate goal is to have a flat stomach by January 1st and to maintain it until the wedding.

Favourite workouts: hiking (treadmill), swimming, core weight training, outdoor games.

Notes: I have estrogen dominance (hence the awkward fat placement), which has ripped through my family with the force of 1000 taco bells and left a trail of obesity and discomfort in its wake. Though I have been fighting an uphill battle, I refuse to give in. I am not going to let my body control me, I will control my body.

Replies

• Erika2011MaBelleFille
    Erika2011MaBelleFille Posts: 75 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Congratulations. The MFP community is super supportive, so you'll have a great time while shedding for the wedding!