Living the Doritos dream

Options
Confession- I am not a grown woman. I am, in fact, a 6year old child who just licked a whole bag of Doritos while only actually eating about 15 chips.

Replies

• selina884
    selina884 Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    thats nice.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Hmm.... Why? I mean, If I could buy dorito powder and eat it by the spoonful, I would, but so long as it's attached to corn chips, you might as well eat them. What are they, like 150 calories per ounce?
  • Mentali
    Mentali Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Haha! I can't say I haven't wondered how many calories I would ingest doing that....
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    <<< I'm a cat. I licked my own... Wait, TMI?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    What flavor Doritos?
  • Zoe678
    Zoe678 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I respect this.
  • ObsidianMist
    ObsidianMist Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    mmm doritos
  • alyssagb1
    alyssagb1 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Hmm.... Why? I mean, If I could buy dorito powder and eat it by the spoonful, I would, but so long as it's attached to corn chips, you might as well eat them. What are they, like 150 calories per ounce?
    Usually, yes they're about 150/1oz/28g.

150 calories of freakin heaven if you ask me :wink:
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    Wait... I'm confused. You ate 15 Doritos out of the whole bag and then licked the rest??? Lol.
    No judgement here - I've done weirder stuff.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    Wait... I'm confused. You ate 15 Doritos out of the whole bag and then licked the rest??? Lol.
    No judgement here - I've done weirder stuff.

such as?????? :P
  • Char231023
    Char231023 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Is this a new diet? Just lick the flavoring off stuff. ;)

By the way my 6 year old does that with Cheetos, as long as you don't put them back in the bag for someone else to eat you are golden.
  • cmtristani
    cmtristani Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    The family size bag of Doritos has never been anything more than a personal challenge. It just as well be labeled "Betcha can't eat the whole bag".

Licking them though? I dunno, some of the appeal is in the crunch.

I'm thinking Support group for recovering Doritoholics.
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Okay...

But did you log it?
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    alyssagb1 wrote: »
    Usually, yes they're about 150/1oz/28g.

150 calories of freakin heaven if you ask me :wink:

I agree. I'm almost disappointed in myself that I knew that, but those single-serving bags in the multipack are saving my life.
  • grinning_chick
    grinning_chick Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    This was really only a useful skill to have back in the 80s/90s. You know...when Doritos actually *had* seasoning to lick off of them before feeding the freshly denuded corn chips to the family dog.

Same thing with Corn Nuts. Corn Nuts? Corn Nuts! Plain or BQ? BQ!
  • gradchica27
    gradchica27 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    This was really only a useful skill to have back in the 80s/90s. You know...when Doritos actually *had* seasoning to lick off of them before feeding the freshly denuded corn chips to the family dog.

No kidding--I had a major pregnancy craving for cool ranch Doritos last year...and each chip had three specks of flavoring, at most. Possibly the only time I threw out a whole uneaten bag of Doritos.
  • hhnkhl
    hhnkhl Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'd have to eat the SUPER SIZE bag of Doritos if I ever started one...
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I'd be tempted, too...except I'd want to offer the remaining Doritos to my coworkers afterward....

I kid! I kid!

Mostly...
  • Gena575
    Gena575 Posts: 224 Member
    Options

What's your damage Heather?
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options

Our love is God, let's go get a slushee