Big disappointment

OMG who knew that avantis famous gondolas where over 1200 calories!!! Yikes. I ate a half of one. There goes my calories and carbs for today

Replies

• Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    edited August 2016
    Yep, Avanti's isn't designed to be diet food :smile: . Pretty good stuff though.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    lburks89 wrote: »
    OMG who knew that avantis famous gondolas where over 1200 calories!!! Yikes. I ate a half of one. There goes my calories and carbs for today

So about 600 calories? That's not bad for half of a big sandwich.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Pre-planning and per-logging helps so much with this kind of thing. I don't know what time it is where you are but you could plan some exercise to burn some off to provide some space for a meal later in the day.

Try not to obsess over it as that can sometimes spill over to the next day. Tomorrow is day completely separate from today.. time to start fresh. :smiley:
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    And THIS ladies and gentlemen.... is why logging is absolutely vital to long term success!

once you know, you never go back.
  • extra_medium
    extra_medium Posts: 1,525 Member
    rainbowbow wrote: »
    And THIS ladies and gentlemen.... is why logging is absolutely vital to long term success!

OR, you plan around it to make it fit.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    rainbowbow wrote: »

OR, you plan around it to make it fit.

and if you know what you're consuming you can actually do that. :wink:
  • grinning_chick
    grinning_chick Posts: 765 Member
    Yep. I think I may have actually cried when I realized the sandwich of my childhood - as in it still tastes how I remember it tasting when I was younger - a large Schlotzsky's Deluxe Original is 1,960 calories.